2008 Holiday Gift Guide: Calendars!

I have to admit, I have quite an obsession with calendars. There's one in nearly every room of the house, plus I have my daily planner that I take with me everywhere! So, when it comes to picking out the perfect ones to decorate the house with, it's not an easy task! Here are the finalists:


I can't help but fall for the designs on this calendar from Michelle Brusegaard. I'm especially loving the feathers!

I'm also loving the prints on the Linda & Harriet calendar! The fish scale pattern is such a favorite of mine. Plus, they have the cutest little gift pack right now that includes the calendar, a notepad, and a pack of 8 letterpress cards that I'm dying to own. This could be the winner people!

For a more graphic tone, I like both versions of Sure As Blue's desktop calendar. (The other one has a mixtape for February. LOVE IT!)

Siska Studio's botanical prints are simple and beautiful. You really can't go wrong with this little collection!

And then there's the tried and true designs from the fabulous Snow & Graham. I might have to get the wall calendar simply for that sweet birdie design!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Wow- so many to choose from.

Thank you for the many links, these are great. I can't wait for '09 so I can put mine up. [It's a great way to decorate when you get bored with the same patterns quickly!]

Anonymous said...

They are all gorgeous.

A week ago I purchased a '09 animal calendar from the English Muffin Shop for my sister for Christmas
They are adorable!

Thanks for the links to the other gorgeous calendars. I still need to purchase mine.

 
ss_blog_claim=eb0b65ba31411c047b10599cbd7e2832