2009 HOLIDAY GUIDE: FOR YOUR BFF

Really, your BFF should be the easiest person to shop for, right? But just in case you're looking for a little hint, here are a few of my favorite picks for this season...
Mmmm, the Nixon throw. A luxurious blanket that always looks so Hermes to me in orange, but I have to say is calling to me in soft aqua. This one is definitely a splurge for the friend you cannot live without. the nixon throw at jonathan adler. $295.

Who doesn't love Paris? For the Francophile in your life (we all have at least one, right?), a set of these quirky cards will have her saying oui oui! paris! cards by darling clementine. $35 for the set.

Razzle dazzle and chevron? This pillow is perfect anywhere! Yes, it's at the top of my wishlist, and I'm sure your BFF will love it too. zig zag sequin pillow at target. $55.

Bright yellow gloves are sure to chase the winter grey away! So fun and cheery. leather embroidered gloves at urban outfitters. $34.

Nobody wants popsicle toes for Christmas, so give your BFF some seriously cozy slippers with adorable details and she'll be eternally grateful. slipper booties at gap. $29.50.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Those Gap Booties are adorable! Cute gift for all my cousins!

 
ss_blog_claim=eb0b65ba31411c047b10599cbd7e2832